Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Volponi Skype Visit

He's Baaaaack....

May 4, 2011: mark your calendar…
Paul Volponi will be visiting Strasburg High School via Skype. I would like to graciously acknowledge the Moore Educational Trust Board of Trustees for fully funding this project. The funding will allow us to purchase 70 additional copies of Mr. Volponi's books as well as the technology required to allow this “visit” to happen. This is an outstanding opportunity and one that we have looked forward to for a long time.
For a detailed list of books by Paul Volponi including biographical information click here:
Paul Volponi Official Web Site

6 comments:

KAYLEE LONG said...

i cant wait till he comes i have so many questions rikers high is the book i read it was amazing i cant imagine being in jail that would freak me out wow

Unknown said...

I read book Black and White. It was different from how I thought of it when I looked at the front cover of the book, but it was worth while reading and I HATE reading

grant said...

The book a read was Black and White. This book really was a book that i couldnt stop reading. It was a really good book. Iam looking forward to asking him what made him write this great book.

Sam said...

The book I read was "Response". I thought it was pretty interesting and exciting at the same time. It really hit home with me because I strongly believe in equality and that's what it was about. And it was cool because the main character's name is the same as my little brother,Noah! But I enjoyed reading it and look forward to his new book coming out!

Brandon D said...

Huricane Song was a pretty good book. I actually enjoyed reading it and I dont usually like reading.

Kaylee Long said...

hey its kaylee long if anybody knows if paul volponi has any new books coming out please let me know thanks